We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as through partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Our team has a unique opportunity to work on applications and data at scale, serving millions of jobseekers and tens of thousands of customers. We're working on building an efficient marketplace of jobseekers and employers and need mobile software engineers to build fast, scalable, and effective mobile applications all to help connect people to their next job. We provide an essential service and have a thriving business as a result.
We're looking for engineers who know how to write evolvable, properly instrumented, and efficient code and mobile interfaces that are clean and well structured.
- Design and implement features for the top rated mobile app for job search
- Participate in feature development from idea phase to feature release
- Write, test and instrument features in our mobile applications
- Help drive the innovation and evolution of ZipRecruiter
- Computer Science degree or sufficient experience at a company that has outstanding engineering practices
- Expertise building mobile applications in Swift (our entire codebase has recently moved to 100% Swift)
- Proficiency in Objective-C
- Ability to write high-performance, well-designed, well-crafted, readable, and tested code in a team environment
- Ability to build in multiple languages and the ability to pick up new languages quickly
- Solid understanding of mobile application lifecycle, common software architectures and performance considerations when working with mobile devices.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice