*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity. At ZipRecruiter, we foster a culture where our employees feel accepted, supported and celebrated. Our employees find ethical solutions to empower the community and workforce. Differences make us stronger, and we embrace them.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
ZipRecruiter is seeking a thoughtful, experienced, business savvy Technology People Business Partner to join our growing organization. In this position, you will primarily act as a consultant for company leadership on all people related matters. You must be a proactive, communicative, change agent and someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and thoughtful leader with a transparent and creative leadership style and the ability to inspire others to think through solutions and jump into action.
You are willing to invite, receive and promote constructive feedback and are comfortable with asking the challenging questions and seeking truth. You exude curiosity about our business and have a proven track record of rapid self-learning. You value inclusion and diversity of opinions from every member of the team. Moreover, you understand the business and the culture and thrive in a highly collaborative environment where sifting through ambiguity and creating clarity is one of your passions.
- With a deep understanding of the business, contribute in solving business challenges and continuously assess and anticipate human resource-related needs
- Partner with leadership on organization development including design and execution
- Identify professional development needs - partner with People Development as necessary on delivery
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Develop and nurture partnerships through People Enablement to bridge the relationship between management and employees
- Maintain broad awareness of culture, financials, competition and impact in business decisions
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Collaborate with colleagues in the People Enablement to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Continuously utilize data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal team when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources related field
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a human resources role
- Adaptability – utilizes a flexible approach to manage competing priorities and stakeholders, and stays focused and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Time management and prioritization skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Communication skills (presentation, verbal, written, etc.); is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong ability in using Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Slides, in particular)
- Ability to analyze data from various reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations concerning the effectiveness of solutions
- SHRM Certified Professional preferred
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.