*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for benchmarking and evaluating the competitiveness of the Company’s pay practices, including base pay, short-term and long-term incentive programs and other compensation programs. In addition, the Compensation Analyst assists with administering the Company’s equity programs.
- Conducts competitive benchmarking and survey analysis to assist with the evaluation of the Company’s salary ranges, job levels, short-term and long-term incentive program design, and other compensation programs.
- Assists in the administration of the Company’s equity programs, including facilitation of new employee enrollment, assistance in the preparation of communication materials, communication with employees regarding the program, and coordination of refresh distributions.
- Provides information to Employees, Managers and the People Team regarding compensation programs and practices in support to attract and retain top talent.
- Serves as a resource to Managers and the People Team in completing job descriptions while maintaining job descriptions for each position in the organization.
- Provides guidance regarding appropriate salary range and FLSA classification for newly-created positions.
- Prepares information for finance and legal regarding equity grants.
- Addresses employee compensation issues directly with employees or in partnership with People Business Partners.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years in Compensation, Benefits, Finance, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources related field
- Strong proficiency with Google Suite
- Advanced Excel skills
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail and organization.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Strong ability to follow through and see projects through to completion.
- Demonstrates respect for employees at all levels of the organization by responding quickly and appropriately to any requests.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, effectively and efficiently within a team environment.
- Preferred Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a compensation based role
- Advanced understanding of compensation or financial fundamentals, statistics, or cost analysis.
- Adaptability – utilizes a flexible approach to manage competing priorities and stakeholders, and stays focused and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Communication skills (presentation, verbal, written, etc.); is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: HR & Recruiting