*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
Responsible for the ensuring the retention of ZipRecruiter customers by addressing any and all concerns and working alongside the customer to resolve them. This role strives to identify the core reason for customer account cancellations and proposes appropriate solutions to retain their business.
- Meets or exceeds established performance goals, including productivity and quality of activities.
- Acts as a daily key contributor to the team Retention goal.
- Minimizes revenue lost from canceled accounts.
- Handles and processes all customer cancellation requests via phone and email.
- Identifies areas of opportunity for optimizing results and improving customer satisfaction.
- Develops strategies to resolve issues and retain customers.
- Promotes ZipRecruiter site features and benefits (ZipHire, TrafficBoost, etc.).
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales, Account Management, Customer Service, or Client Support
- Prior B2B experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PPT)
- Ability to turn an upset customer into a loyal, satisfied customer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with customers and colleagues
- Detail oriented, organized, and a master of time management
- Coachable; listens to and implements feedback from manager
- Listens patiently and will probe to get a real sense of customer needs
- Resourceful; goes over, under, around, and through obstacles to achieve success
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: Sales & Biz Dev