*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home / remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
Zip is seeking an experienced Principal Salesforce Engineer looking for constant development challenges. As a key member of the Enterprise Applications Team, you’ll leverage software development best practices and SaaS-based experience to automate business processes for ZipRecruiter. This is a hands-on development role in a fast-paced, highly transactional business. You will be responsible for the design, engineering, testing, release, and support of the features you build. This role allows you to build from scratch while leading the design. Your challenge will be to build highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable solutions on the Force.com and Lightning platform. You will also drive automation of processes, develop new applications, and help support the integrations to the various business systems for our Salesforce environment. This role supports Sales and Customer Success, as well as all front office organizations (700+ users).
- Lead architecture and development of Salesforce applications
- Propose and implement technical solutions
- Develop custom solutions Apex/Aura/Lightning
- Review and develop improvements based on system limitations and business processes
- Ensure defined architecture is implemented
- Review and advise on best practices and Salesforce releases
- Lead solution design sessions with other developers and administrators to develop applications and features which are user friendly and scalable
- Document system configuration and processes
- Support current Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Live Agent, Omni-Channel Implementation and CTI implementations
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Managers to understand requirements and translate into solutions
- 10+ years system development experience and 7+ with Salesforce
- BS degree in computer science, software engineering, or other technical discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Proficiency in API Development and Implementation
- Understanding of trade offs between custom development and out of the box solutions.
- Understanding of best practices and development on multi-tenant architecture
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Experience working in an e-commerce, ad agency, high transactional environment
- Experience with a global Salesforce instance
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with writing Apex Test Classes
- Experience with Lightning Component Framework is preferred.
- Experience with CTI and gamification
- Experience with integrations utilizing Salesforce APIs
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.