*At present, due to COVID 19, all employees are working from home remote at this time.*
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
The Talent Development Partner will develop, establish, implement and measure defined learning and development programs and curricula for an assigned set of operating groups or business functions.
- Within an assigned group of business functions or entities, work directly with the business leadership and Talent Business Partners to direct all training and development initiatives, learning strategy development and deployment, learning and people systems alignment activities, and other talent management and learning activities.
- Align training and development curricula to the employee career framework, by utilizing existing courses and content and developing new learning content and partnerships as needed, to create role-based technical and functional learning plans that develop the right skills to the correct proficiency levels as defined by the role descriptions.
- Co-design and execute (with Talent Business Partners) initiatives to accelerate organizational and team performance specifically in the areas of growth.
- Support the business in building leadership capability within the organization through strategically assigning individuals in roles that build skills and experience.
- Support leader effectiveness as leaders transition between roles and are promoted within the organization.
- Support organization development interventions across the organization within and across multiple business entities and locations.
- Collaborate with the HR Business Partners to drive change management, business and cultural transformation efforts.
- Work closely with the Talent Business Partners to develop and deploy an integrated talent management strategy that includes needs identification, acquisition, selection and assessment, and executive and leadership development.
- Develop and support an effective on-boarding solutions process ensuring that the messages are consistent across the organization for newly acquired employees.
- Deploy learning and development resources as appropriate to support the learning and development strategy.
- Establish measurement systems for the learning and development strategy.
- Experience in a Learning & Development or Human Resources department
- Prior involvement in organizing large events and coordinating learning programs
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources, Education or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a human resources, learning, education, or talent role
- Adaptability – utilizes a flexible approach to manage competing priorities and stakeholders, and stays focused and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Time management and prioritization skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
- Communication skills (presentation, verbal, written, etc.); is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Strong ability in using Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Slides, in particular)
- Ability to analyze data from various reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations concerning the effectiveness of solutions
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
Privacy Notice Language:
- "For information about ZipRecruiter's processing of California job applicant personal data, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/california-job-applicant-privacy-notice"
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Category: HR & Recruiting