The Business Planning and Analytics team’s mission is to empower ZipRecruiter with data through objective analysis, operational insights, and strategic initiatives. We are looking for a high-performer to join our team to work with ZipRecruiter’s customer-facing business units to drive operational efficiencies based on data.
The Manager of Business Planning and Analytics will work closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership and other business owners across the company to discover operational insights, then be in charge of coming up with and implementing initiatives that take advantage of those insights to drive revenue and profitability.
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and possesses strong leadership skills to be able to work with executives across all functions to get things done. You will be working directly with VP and C-level executives across the company. This role is a great training ground for aspiring entrepreneurs and future CEOs.
- Provide clear and accurate interpretation of state of business by protecting data integrity, defining KPIs, and managing reporting
- Manage change, course correct, and respond to business problems decisively
- Define and champion initiatives that directly impact top- and bottom-line growth
- Work with senior executive leadership to solve complex and thorny business problems
- Mobilize cross-functional teams to execute on strategic and operational insights
- Inspire, mentor, and grow junior members of the Business Planning and Analytics team
- SQL knowledge required, can be substituted with in-depth knowledge of procedural programming
- Experience with business process design or optimization
- Knowledgeable with relational data models and statistical principles
- Proven track record as a thought leader and subject matter expert (business or technical)
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership
- Comfortable in unstructured and ambiguous problem solving environment
- Experience with managing or mentoring junior team members
- Degree in quantitative fields - Computer Science, Engineering, Operational Research, Statistics, Economics or related fields
- 4 years of relevant work experience in consulting, investment banking, or early stage and high growth technology companies
- Experience working with sales or customer-facing teams a plus
- MBA a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Opportunities for advancement as our young startup grows
- Very competitive salary
- Generous bonus plan
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Competitive benefits package
- Healthy snacks
- Local gym discount
- Attractive paid time off policy - Open/Flexible vacation policy
ZipRecruiter is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This organization uses E-Verify.