Zilliqa is a high-performance, high-security blockchain platform for enterprises and next-generation applications. Developed through academic research and helmed by a team of experienced scientists, engineers, venture creators, and leaders in financial services, Zilliqa addresses limitations in scalability and security, enabling real-world usability across a variety of industries, including finance, creator economy, and gaming.
In 2019, Zilliqa became the first public blockchain platform to be built on a sharded architecture, with smart contracts written in the platform’s secure-by-design programming language, Scilla. For more information, visit zilliqa.com.
We are hiring a Full Stack Developer to join our Zilliqa team. We seek smart and passionate people to help us define this exciting cutting edge blockchain technology. This role offers a unique opportunity to build innovative, value generation and high-throughput decentralized applications on Zilliqa blockchain.
- Form requirements, architect and implement solutions for internal and customer projects.
- Build application development stacks for solutions on Zilliqa blockchain
- Build applications and solutions for Zilliqa’s commercial partners and clients
- Provide full-stack technical support to Zilliqa’s commercial partners and clients
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for internal and external consumption
- 1+ years of experience with blockchain development.
- Skilled in backend and API development with Node.js. At least 3 years of experience.
- Experience with blockchain development
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Basic knowledge of security and data protection in web applications
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines (such as GitLab/Travis/Circle etc)
- Willingness to learn, teach and guide fellow developers using the Zilliqa protocol
- Adaptable to learn new frameworks, tools, languages – as the product or solution mandates.
- Hands-on experience with a production-grade database such as MySQL/Postgres/MongoDB/DynamoDB
- Rust/C++ experience (or a willingness to learn) would be helpful
- A willingness to learn to code on blockchain, primarily in Scilla - our smart contract language
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes development and debugging
- Exposure to cloud deployment and debugging, particularly on AWS
- Exposure to wireframe designing and rapid prototyping / mock-ups
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- Work with the global team at Zilliqa
- Work autonomously leveraging the expertise and capabilities of the other teams
- Stock options and token incentive plan
- Flexible work hours and location