Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
- Lead all marketing efforts towards user acquisition and engagement for Zilingo Trade across all our core B2B markets including BTL, marketing communication, email marketing, trade shows, digital marketing, offline events, lead generation platforms and more
- Lead local marketing and creative teams in the South-east Asia market to build strategy and play a key role in stakeholder management – liaise with senior management to ensure plans and results are being aligned with overall company strategy and communicated regularly
- Plan, execute and own the brand identity for Zilingo Trade across South-east Asia – ensure all owned platforms and external communications adhere to the B2B-brand positioning of the business
- Lead and manage Zilingo’s Martech teams across functions which includes CRM, Performance Marketing, SEO, Affiliate/partnerships and craft campaigns, acquisition and retention messaging for Zilingo Trade’s merchant base.
- Maintain monthly reports on marketing efforts and campaigns. This includes budget planning, funnel forecasting & tracking across all marketing activities and campaigns conducted.
- Owning and staying accountable to a sales KPI, alongside typical marketing funnel metrics (conversion, ToFu/BoFu, CAC, % Repeats). As a Marketing Lead, your overall responsibility would be to support & ensure local countries hit their sales target, through acquisition and conversion efforts driven by sales + marketing teams.
- Build GTM and launch strategies for any new Zilingo Trade products, categories or verticals. This includes setting product guidelines, messaging, channel-mix and sales support for any pitch material or assets needed to introduce products to potential customers.
- Work with cross-functional Zilingo business lines to ensure there is enough visibility of all Zilingo products within the merchant ecosystem to facilitate cross-sell opportunities and strategic partnerships.
- Creative thinker and problem solver – enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions, devising new and exciting ways to engage audiences
- Extensive experience with B2B Marketing or account-based marketing
- Comfortable and Proficient in running campaigns with clear ROI metrics to make data driven decisions and tie back into overall performance
- Comfortable dealing with other teams across geographies and understands/has experience in Marketing for the SEA region
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Data-driven - comfortable with MS Excel and data analysis and able to take data-driven decisions
- Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
- Since this is a global role, 100% fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
- Well versed with the latest trends, styles and updates in the fashion world
- Experience in managing 360 campaigns with a comprehensive channel mix
- Currently Based in Bangkok or Jakarta.
- Marketing graduate/ post-graduate degree
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 7+ years of Marketing experience in Startup, Agencies or eCommerce
- Experience working at a Regional level.
- Prior experience in an B2B e-commerce space is a plus
- Fluent with MS Office, can process complex data sets and deliver insights
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite tools are a plus