Category Sales Manager
Reporting and Location
Reporting to Head of Key Accounts, located in Manila.
Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best talent to join us. If you have the passion and ambition, let’s build the next big thing together!
Responsibilities for this position:
- Responsible to GMV, Revenue (Margin, Comm, Rebate, etc) target of the category
- Manage the Category Supply Assortment of the right products with right pricing
- Manage Demand / Customer Acquisition
- Actively approach targeted business clients (Call, Email, Social Networks, Events, etc)
- Search for new client leads.
- Retention / Repeat Clients - Manage relationships with existing customers.
- Conduct market research - analyse competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc and work closely with Marketing to build strategies to generate large / enterprise leads
- Present a monthly, quarterly sales plan tie up with sales target
- Evaluate performance of the category Monthly, Quarterly and Annually
- Work closely with the Head of Category Management to acquire sellers to complete the category.
- Category Business Review Monthly, Quarterly and Annually
Must haves for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- E-commerce experience, or fashion/textile industry experience is a plus.
- Good command of English and Tagalog
- Must be flexible, and ok at working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- 5+ years of experience in the same field