Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology,
Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion,
from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce,
Services and Sustainability.
Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest
B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills,
fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction
Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to
factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories
enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and
merchants with access to working capital.
Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their
supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund
which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
- Knowledge of the SDLC, with a focus on Requirement Management, and the ability to adapt Business Analysis approaches are required.
- Conduct low/medium complexity requirement elicitation CR to guarantee that the offered solution accurately captures the business need.
- Analyze the impact of low/medium complexity CRs on the product/solution
- Ability to interact with top management of client organizations to understand their business processes.
- Advise sales teams by breaking down the project scope into project milestones and assist for sales team with strategic pricing.
- Assess customers' requirements and challenges, understand client business processes and effectively communicate the value proposition of the solution to the client and to delivery teams
- Conducting different scenarios from multiple perspectives in order to arrive at the optimal answer for all stakeholders
- Resolving difficult issues by focusing on the root causes, issues, and requirements instead of on the listed items.
- Conflict resolution between the technical team and the stakeholders to come to a mutual agreement
- Serve as a product and technology adviser to both prospective clients and existing clients
- Make technical presentations and demonstrations, showing how a solution fits customer needs
- Conduct meetings and workshops to both internal and external teams to clarify requirements
- Determine the best solution, develop the solution proposal with the value proposition to the client
- Identify the key stakeholders of the project and get their involvement in requirements to sign off
- Document requirements and distribute knowledge to the project team.
- Participate in Acceptance testing, training and implementation-related activities.
- Assist Implementation teams by Participate in training and delivery activities whenever required.
- Participate in onsite visits supporting implementation and closing of a project
- Prior experience in the apparel production field and process re-engineering is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent is required.
- Working knowledge on process improvement tools and techniques such as Six Sigma, Kaizen.
- Working knowledge on BPMN tools such as Bizagi, Visio or LucidChart.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Experience in production planning/supply chain planning / ERP / shop floor systems (MES)
- Strong critical reasoning and problem-solving ability
- Interpersonal Skills - Ability to work with a varied set of individuals across all levels - Initiates and develops business relationships in positive ways
- Strong planning, organizing & reviewing skills. Decision Making & Influencing Skills
- Formal Business Analyst qualifications such as ECBA/CCBA would be an advantage