Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
More about MaaS:
Zilingo Marketing Services (MaaS)- Zilingo Marketing Services was launched in November 2019, with the vision of providing full-stack marketing solutions to SMEs, Offline Retailers & Manufacturers across South East Asia, through a no-nonsense approach without the typical frills (rd. timelines, bloated budget & inefficiencies) of a high ticket agency.
10 months later, we’ve amplified awareness & sales for over 1,200 clients across Indonesia, Thailand, India & Philippines using our in-house experts, Z-owned studios in Thailand & Indonesia, a global network of freelancers, consultants and AI-driven tools. Our clients include Grab Indonesia, Panasonic, HP, Jaspal Thailand, DHL Southeast Asia.
Our services span 4 core brand & marketing solutions-- a. cataloguing & short-form content production; b. graphic design; c. social media content & strategy; d. performance marketing.
We’re looking for a creative, out of the box thinker who can drive our customer user growth through digital marketing. You have to be highly organized and adaptable, able to growth hack creatively and leverage both existing and new digital marketing channels to drive high-performance, high-ROAS strategies.
- Set up and manage the day to day operations of paid digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords/Display Networks
- Create campaigns for multiple use-cases across these channels - tactical, engagement-based, 1:1 messaging for promos, editorial content, behaviour-based targeting and more
- Ensure real-time optimisation for all campaigns across channels and set up triggers/thresholds to track all key metrics and KPIs
- A/B test copy, creatives and strategies for these channels and arrive at winning strategies that will maximise CLTV and ROAS
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly performance marketing reports and derive actionable insights from these reports for implementation
- Conduct comprehensive, data-driven research on new marketing strategies, new channels, new advertising formats
- Conduct research on keywords, search terms and google trends to assist the SEO/SEM team in executing their strategies
- Conduct research to craft content ideas that will resonate with the our client's user base and support the Social Media teams in execution
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or related field
- Fluent written and spoken English & Thai
- 1-2 years experience in paid digital marketing (experience in e-commerce or marketing agencies is a plus)
- Creative thinker and problem solver – enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions, devising new and exciting ways to engage audiences
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Data-driven - comfortable with MS Excel and data analysis and able to take data-driven decisions
- Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
- Since this is a global role, 100% fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment