Zilingo builds technology and provides services to manufacturers, brands, and distributors in the garment, fabric, lifestyle, and home industries. Its products and services are used by thousands of customers, including leading brands and manufacturers. Zilingo’s technology and business has two main pillars, besides other value-added offerings like fintech:
- Commerce & Sourcing – Zilingo Trade. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion, fabric, beauty, personal care and FMCG in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands, and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Factory MES Software – Zilingo Factory – Our Software as a Service MES solution helps garment & footwear factories increase efficiency, track production progress, and reduce waste. Deployed in 70 of the biggest factories in India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, our software is used by tens of thousands of workers every day, and results in millions of events flowing into our real-time big data analytics systems.
Founded in 2015, Zilingo is a startup with a fast-expanding, innovative technology business built by its 500-member strong team from multiple nationalities working out of 10 offices. Our Bangalore office houses our incredible software engineering, product, UX design, and data science & analytics teams. Our products and technology teams frequently get featured in stories about innovation in the garment industry (Yourstory, Apparel Resources, AWS, etc).
We are seeking an HR Executive who will provide support to our HR Manager for the HR operations tasks in India. If you are someone who strives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and has exceptional team spirit with a good sense of humor, we look forward to hearing from you.
What is the Job like?
- Handle day-to-day HR Operations for the region supported.
- Manage entire employee life cycle for India team from Employee Onboarding to Off-boarding
- Managing Labour statutory compliance & its related queries - ESIC, PF, Gratuity
- Manage HR data collation, reporting, and analysis for various dashboards maintained
- Process payroll and other payment files
- Maintain employee records, pay related calculations, and other HR documents
- Manage medical and insurance claims
- Assist with maintaining HRIS system, Darwinbox
What you will need?
- 1-2 years of relevant HR experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft Excel is Mandatory
- Degree or Qualification in HR or related field
- Professional, self-starter, and committed to producing high-quality work.
- ‘Can-do’ mindset, self-motivated, and ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Excellent reporting skills, presentation skills, and strong travel logistics arrangements.
- Excellent time management skills, including managing multiple priorities with the flexibility in shifting focus
What’s on offer!?
- Competitive salary package
- A young and exceptionally talented workforce that believes in teamwork and co-creation
- A fun-life balance