Zilingo builds technology and provides services to manufacturers, brands, and distributors in the garment, fabric, lifestyle, and home industries. Its products and services are used by thousands of customers, including leading brands and manufacturers. Zilingo’s technology and business has two main pillars, besides other value-added offerings like fintech:
- Commerce & Sourcing – Zilingo Trade. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion, fabric, beauty, personal care and FMCG in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands, and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Factory MES Software – Zilingo Factory – Our Software as a Service MES solution helps garment & footwear factories increase efficiency, track production progress, and reduce waste. Deployed in 70 of the biggest factories in India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, our software is used by tens of thousands of workers every day, and results in millions of events flowing into our real-time big data analytics systems.
Founded in 2015, Zilingo is a startup with a fast-expanding, innovative technology business built by its 500-member strong team from multiple nationalities working out of 10 offices. Our Bangalore office houses our incredible software engineering, product, UX design, and data science & analytics teams. Our products and technology teams frequently get featured in stories about innovation in the garment industry (Yourstory, Apparel Resources, AWS, etc).
What is the Job like?
- Study the design brief and determined requirements
- Execution of design concept for a wide variety of designs including homepage banners,
- Social Media banner, i.e. Facebook, Instagram ads, email - newsletters design, TV ads, print media, and offline media with cohesiveness and alignment to the specific brand.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Work with Senior Designer and Art Director to produce the final design
- Fill central design tracker for Monthly KPI & performance
What you will need?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Arts, Communication Design, or any related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Graphic Design.
- Knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite, most specifically Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Knowledge of InDesign, After Effects, and Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software or by hand is preferred
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to use appropriate and combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
- Ability to create and produce graphic materials using a range of media, methods, techniques, and equipment
- Must be self-motivated, open mind, team-oriented, have a collaborative approach to creative development, and possess a positive attitude
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform under pressure
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication in English both spoken and written.
Job Location- Bangalore or Mumbai
What's the offer?
- Competitive salary package
- A young and exceptionally talented workforce that believes in teamwork and co-creation
- A fun-life balance