Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology,
Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion,
from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce,
Services and Sustainability.
Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest
B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills,
fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction
Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to
factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories
enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and
merchants with access to working capital.
Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their
supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund
which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
- Seller management through means of callings and meetings.
- Analyze Merchant performance to identify potential Merchants and Assortment for further growth.
- Coordinate across functions and teams to set up processes and drive Merchants toward sales and assortment targets.
- Provide sellers with holistic, timely information, advice, and recommendations tailored to their existing needs.
- Plan continuous business process improvement to increase marketplace Merchants' performance.
- Create and maintain communication with sellers effectively.
- Work closely with the respective insight sales team to meet the potential buyer’s requirements.
- Build relationships with key suppliers, negotiate pricing, and control costs.
- Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximizes growth within the existing client base.
- Combine sales skills with Zilingo product/service knowledge and convert the maximum possible prospect leads into accounts, emphasizing those with maximum revenue potential, in order to increase the size and quality of Zilingo’s account holders
- Must be fluent in conversational/written English and Korean
- Highly meticulous and pay attention to detail
- Willing to work on routine work with good quality, able to meet strict deadlines
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Positive working attitude, a strong team player
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Spreadsheet (Able to learn quickly)