Job Title Job Title and Location
Production Assistant, Based in Manila, Philippines
Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.\
Zilingo is searching for a skilled, hardworking and multi-tasking Studio Assistant/ Junior Producer to provide support to the Photo and Video Studio team. As a valuable member your role is to prepare and maintain the studio operations in terms of receiving, preparing and outbounding of the items/ provide support to the senior videographer and photographer / assess and schedule the delivery of output.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Manage and Facilitate the Inbound and Outbound of items for shoots
- Prepares the items for shoot (segregation, steaming and preparation)
- Supports the Senior Photographer and Senior Videographer in the technical set up of shoots.
- Report and investigate any operational / technical issues that arise.
- Sourcing of props for lifestyle shoot, campaigns and marketing shoots
- Manage studio styling inventory and prop closet
Must haves for this position:
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Self-motivated, rigorous, highly-proactive, and an eagerness to learn
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines, problem solver with ability to multitask
- A natural team ethic and well-rounded interpersonal skills.
- Detailed oriented
- Good communication, strong organisational skills, and a positive attitude
- Significant advantage if candidate can back up as Photographer and/or Videographer when emergency arises.