Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology,
Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion,
from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce,
Services and Sustainability.
Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest
B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills,
fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction
Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to
factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories
enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and
merchants with access to working capital.
Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their
supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund
which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
We’re looking for a passionate Brand & Marketing Director and out-of-the-box thinker. You’ll be driving marketing strategy for our Enterprise business, working closely with the CEO to achieve all business objectives. Our marketing ranges from high-level thought leadership to strategic partnerships, branding, and architecture, visual identity paid design, paid performance, social media, content marketing, and inbound lead generation. We are looking for an ambitious, driven and creative marketing professional to join the team!
- Lead the marketing team to drive user acquisition, growth, retention and overall efficiency
- Drive Marketing Strategies for our Enterprise Business across the Region.
- Own the full-stack marketing portfolio, which includes on-site campaigns, content production, lead generation, pipeline management, paid media, social media and occasionally offline events
- Be a trusted and proactive advisor to business leaders regarding marketing and growth strategies
- Design, plan and execute iterative and successful marketing strategies; define and track KPIs, identify actionable insights and manage and communicate key areas for improvement in the future
- Be up-to-date on best marketing practices to propose and integrate with new strategic partners and solutions that can improve Zilingo’s user growth and engagement KPIs
- Conduct, compile and disseminate data-driven internal, market and competitor research
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on integrated strategies to drive user growth including PR and sales
- This role requires you to be a jack of all trades - you need to love marketing and growth hacking and you need to be a hustler who can get stuff done in a collaborative and resourceful manner
- 10 years of experience including leadership & B2B marketing
- Creative thinker and problem solver – enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions, devising new and exciting ways to engage audiences
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office and across a range of martech tools - ideally including HubSpot
- Since this is a global role, 100% fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment