Zilingo is making the supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model’s main pillars are: Commerce and Services.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Zilingo is on the lookout for a business-driven salesperson to help us to acquire new clients for our FMCG segment.
- Actively seek out new partnerships through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Handle the overall sales process from prospecting to contract negotiation.
- Lead and monitor junior’s performance.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Meet monthly/yearly set targets.
- Generate reports and presentations to Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or any relevant fields.
- Fluent in both Tagalog & English.
- At least 3 years of sales experience within traditional trade channels.
- Possessing a network of distributors will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in E-commerce is a plus.
- Energetic, well-organized, proactive and target oriented.
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skill.