Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology,
Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion,
from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce,
Services and Sustainability.
Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest
B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills,
fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction
Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to
factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories
enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and
merchants with access to working capital.
Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their
supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund
which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
A Risk & Compliance Manager coordinates the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures. They apply audit and compliance requirements and organize audits for various departments. They will assess potential fraud activity, plus develop fraud detection tools / mechanisms
- Main Point of Contact for stakeholders on all compliance matters.
- Ensure that Zilingo is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws, including regulations.
- Facilitate risk assessment within the Group to identify and assess potential risks, establish local risk registers, review and develop appropriate risk mitigation actions
- Create, review and implement policies, processes and compliance requirements with best practices within the industry, especially with respect to company transactions with external stakeholders.
- Enhance group-wide risk awareness of commercial / financial / operational risks through well planned educational and communication programs. Develop Risk Management tools, risk matrix policies and practices to report risks.
- Conduct group wide reviews and audits
- Interact with auditors on matters related to audits of the organization's internal controls, and assess potential fraud activity, plus develop fraud detection tools as well as do any GAP analysis on best practices and make sure that there is a robust risk and compliance framework in the organization.
- Advise management and business partners on the implementation of compliance programs
- Develop risk management strategies
- Follow up on compliance issues that require investigation
- Evaluate compliance reporting and processes and ensuring adequate reporting is in place
- Liaise with country teams to perform periodic risk assessments and review / update existing control self-assessment questionnaires.
- Review effectiveness of Business Continuity and Crisis Management Plans
- Plan and lead policy and compliance audits for the region and support HQ Group Audit and Risk Management in planning and designing an effective annual internal audit program
- Lead the design & implementation of risk dashboards
- Oversee / Lead investigations in the event of any whistleblowing and/or fraud cases
- Education in Finance, Economics, Business, Management or Risk Management
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 to 4 years of risk management functional leadership track record preferred
- Extensive, demonstrable working knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements in APAC
- Conceptual skills including qualitative and quantitative methods for risk management
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, demonstrates cultural sensitivity and armed with good social and communication skills
- Process-oriented and problem-solving attitude as well as strong organizational skills and hands-on mentality
- High level of energy and resilience; resourceful and creative, and able to operate with integrity