Zilingo is a commerce platform that is making the fashion and beauty supply chain more
efficient through technology. Zilingo connects businesses across the entire supply chain and
empowers them with everything they need to run a business - from design, product
development, fabric procurement, manufacturing, cataloguing, marketing, inventory
management, distribution, billing, customer service, working capital & trend forecasting.
By creating inclusive growth for businesses in fashion and beauty, Zilingo is democratising
the industry and bringing the best value, the latest trends and the widest choice to fashion
and beauty shoppers anytime, anywhere.
Zilingo has grown exponentially, making us one of the most successful and fastest growing
startups in all of Asia. We’re actively looking to hire the world’s best talent to join us. If you
have the passion and ambition, let’s build the next big thing together!
Who We Need:
Sales person who has merchandising experience and can establish supplier network in this region
and take care of business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunity and business development with existing clients.
- Leads generation, prospecting, profiling and closing deals. Adding new clients.
- Clear understanding of client needs, pressure points and work out best solutions.
- Planning and organizing for customer meetings / customer visits.
- Proposals preparation (technical and commercial) to negotiation and order conclusion.
- Market research, trend analysis, customer surveys. Contributing information for strategic plans, sales plans.
- Preparation of marketing materials, presentations, brochures etc
- Own and strengthen relationships from executive C/B-level down to specific account teams with both suppliers/buyers.
- Inputs and coordination for new Business development, marketing and business conclusion.
- Complaints handling, redresses.
- MIS reports
- 5-10 years’ experience in Textile sales & merchandising field.
- Must know local language
- Mill experience will be counted as brownie point
- Proven track record of active acquisition, successful negotiations and account management
- Good understanding and knowledge of the supply chain and regulations in the respective local markets.
- Strong analytical acumen and excel skills
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset with well-developed interpersonal and proven leadership skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, metric driven environment with periods of pressure to meet deadlines/goals.
- Extremely passionate and self-motivated individuals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English