Business Development Manager(SaaS)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
As a Business Development Manager (BDM), you will be selling the MES solution by Zilingo in Indonesia. We are looking for a proven BDM with great energy, initiative, commercial acumen and relationship building skills to drive growth and performance. You will help formulate and execute a strategy to maximize profitable business growth. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results. Aligning to the sales strategy, you will also help define and execute plans for the assigned Accounts/Cluster to achieve sales objectives.
Reporting: You would be reporting to the Head of Sales - SaaS (Indonesia)
- Drive lead generation for the region and set up meetings with the target audience.
- Establish relationships at Sr level with new customers and secure contracts (bookings) with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain (industry) knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and key decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists (leads) where required to address customer requirements. Ensure a smooth transition to Key Account Manager.
- Work closely with marketing to plan and execute lead generation activities
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Prior experience selling products or solutions (B2B) to the garment and apparel industry. Extensive Knowledge of the industry landscape, dynamics and key players.
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platforms is advantageous
- Well versed in SPIN & Challenger sales methodology
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong drive for results and strong business acumen
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Resourceful and entrepreneurial
- A trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM Tools
3 to 4 years of proven SaaS or enterprise solution selling experience in the garment and apparel industry. Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding Sales Quota by 20%. A bachelor's degree is preferred. Fully conversant in English and Bhasa