Zilingo builds technology and provides services to manufacturers, brands, and distributors in the garment, fabric, lifestyle, and home industries. Its products and services are used by thousands of customers, including leading brands and manufacturers. Zilingo’s technology and business has two main pillars, besides other value-added offerings like fintech:
- Commerce & Sourcing – Zilingo Trade. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion & related categories in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands, and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Factory MES Software – Zilingo Factory – Our Software as a Service MES solution helps garment & footwear factories increase efficiency, track production progress, and reduce waste. Deployed in 70 of the biggest factories in India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, our software is used by tens of thousands of workers every day, and results in millions of events flowing into our real-time big data analytics systems.
Founded in 2015, Zilingo is a startup with a fast-expanding, innovative technology business built by its 500-member strong team from multiple nationalities working out of 10 offices. Our Bangalore office houses our incredible software engineering, product, UX design, and data science & analytics teams. Our products and technology teams frequently get featured in stories about innovation in the garment industry (Yourstory, Apparel Resources, AWS, etc).
Working directly under our Chief Technology & Product Officer, the PMO role involves a cross-section of responsibilities including team communication & engagement, project tracking, customer communication, and more. This diverse set of responsibilities should provide an opportunity to learn about the challenges of running & building a near 100-member team and managing projects across multiple business verticals, and will require outstanding verbal & written communication skills and an exuberant level of energy & flexibility to get things done in a fast-paced environment. If you think you have what it takes and are willing to learn, we would love to hear from you.
- Handle diverse projects and responsibilities in the CTPO Office
- Work on employee engagement initiatives and liaise with multiple teams to increase employee retention
- Assist with presentations, roadmaps, and work on a variety of business assignments
- Constantly recommend solutions for improvement
- Track strategic projects and initiatives for the technology & product teams
- Track crucial customer relationships
- Have the zeal to explore new domains and to understand technology in depth
Must haves for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 0-1 years of experience (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Stakeholder management skills and the ability to interface with numerous people and build trust remotely across teams is a must
- An ability to work in a fast-paced working environment with limited supervision
- Past experience in technology, software development, or startups will be an added advantage
- Being open-minded, eager to learn, and not deterred by failure
- An ability to multitask