Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
As a HR Executive you will be working on Recruitment and HR data management, reporting, policies, communication, and providing support to the overall global HR function while increasing your exposure to various facets of HR.
- Update our internal HR databases
- Support monthly payroll exercise
- Coordinate recruitment related activities
- Coordinate onboarding of employees
- Support Employment Pass applications and renewals
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Respond to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Review and coordinate updating of HR policies
- Coordinating with various internal teams to ensure smooth operations of various processes.
- Make new SOPs (Standard Operating procedure) as and when necessary
- Helping on ad-hoc work as needed for the Global/Regional HR team
- People is your passion!
- Fluent in Thai & English is a must (You will interact with Regional teams)
- 1-2 years of related working experience in a fast-paced environment
- Past experience in HR/Recruitment.
- Independent, self-driven and meticulous
- Team player with excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs and Google applications
- Highly pragmatic approach to keep an overview, especially under tight deadlines