Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
As a Business Analyst, you will play a client-facing role in understanding the end-to-end Manufacturing process workflows of garment & apparel producers and will execute transformative Smart factory solutions using our real-time factory manufacturing execution software and technology, which will digitize the manufacturing process while optimizing factory productivity.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Assess customers' requirements and challenges, understand client business processes and effectively communicate the value proposition of the solution to the client and to delivery teams.
- Work closely and interactively with Product managers as a primary point of contact and assist with identifying and solving business challenges by documenting requirements and distributing Knowledge.
- Carry out the feasibility study before implementing the project and Participate in onsite visits supporting implementation and closing of a project.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrations, showing how a solution fits customer need and conduct meetings and workshops to both internal and external teams to clarify requirements and get their involvement in requirements to sign off.
- Driving issue review meetings with Product and Engineering teams and take necessary actions for the completion of high priority issue fixes.
- Serve as a product and technology adviser to both prospective clients and existing client.
- Assist sales team on product domain to check the feasibility on providing solutions or expand existing solutions of the project.
- Advise sales teams by breaking down the project scope into project milestones and assist for sales team for strategic pricing.
Must haves for this position:
- Direct customer interface experience (working with client directly on project tasks; managing client expectations). Excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of Manufacturing processes and concepts, Lean tools & techniques, process improvement implementation (DMAIC)
- Strong analytical and problem solving, strong project and time management
- Out of the box thinking and ability to come up with new initiatives
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation explaining end-to-end processes
- Experience with requirement management, Business case development and Modeling Solutions.
- Knowledge of SDLC (especially Requirements Management), experience in Software quality and Usability testing techniques.
- Knowledge of Data base management and integration technologies.
- Ability to grasp complex and technical concepts, quickly learn and work as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail and a positive & proactive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or Industrial engineering Field is preferred
- 2-3 years of work experience as a Business Analyst
(preferably in garment & apparel industry or related manufacturing environment)
- Familiar with software Product Management
- Having Lean Six sigma certification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English language is a must
- (spoken Korean is advantageous)