Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Zilingo Marketing Services (MaaS)- Zilingo Marketing Services was launched in November 2019, with the vision of providing full-stack marketing solutions to SMEs, Offline Retailers & Manufacturers across South East Asia, through a no-nonsense approach without the typical frills (rd. timelines, bloated budget & inefficiencies) of a high ticket agency. 18 months later, we’ve amplified awareness & sales for over 1,800 clients across Indonesia, Thailand, India & Philippines using our in-house experts, Z-owned studios in Thailand & Indonesia, a global network of freelancers, consultants and AI-driven tools. Our clients include Grab Indonesia, Panasonic, HP, Jaspal Thailand, DHL Southeast Asia. Our services span 4 core brand & marketing solutions-- a. cataloguing & short-form content production; b. graphic design; c. social media content & strategy; d. performance marketing.
We’re looking for a creative and out-of-the-box Social Media Marketing Specialist who can build and service our "Social Media" service line for the Philippines market.
This role would entail-
- Developing, executing and managing a social media content, management, influencer management & creative campaign product stack for our clients across the Philippines.
- Brainstorming, ideating and strategising best in class campaigns which provoke, excite and engage, tailor made on a client by client basis
- Collaborate with Zilingo's in-house design team as well as specialists in Zilingo's expert network for all creative asset production
- Contribute to Zilingo's Social Media Specialist network- by leading and aiding freelancer collaborations, partnerships
- Working and establishing new influencer relationships
While this role is a contract-based role to start with, there is potential to come on board as a full-time team member.
MUST HAVE THESE NINJA SKILLS
- Creative thinker and problem solver – enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions, devising new and exciting ways to engage audiences
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
- Comfortable working with celebrities, influencers and fashion personalities
- Comfortable working in multicultural, multilingual environment
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Demonstrable experience with writing, editing and crafting content for social media, 2+ years
- Demonstrable experience leveraging social media management and analytical tools (atleast 1-2 years of experience with social media analytics)
- Prior experience in social media marketing
- Must have an excellent understanding of social media, audience community, trends, etc.
- Must be able to work in extremely fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prior experience in e-commerce would be a plus