Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Having hundred brands coming from all over the world requires a strong logistic team to support activity in all Zilingo countries. Driven individuals with a very detail oriented attitude and excellent communication capabilities will be able to find their place here. The international and fast paced environment provides numerous stimuli and various opportunities to grow and develop, with visible and direct impact on the performance and direction of the company.
- Follow up daily orders.
- Check and prepare shipping documentations from supplier
- Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure shipments are dispatched as schedule
- Daily handling of relationships with providers and banks, ensuring the supporting logistics documentation is monitored
- Prepare and handle buyer refunds and seller payments.
- Invoice Submission and Fraud Handling
- 1-3 years experience of relevant experience.
- Proficient with MS Office package
- Prior experience in handling freight forwarders relationships and logistic platforms
- Excellent communicator, able to liaise with people at all levels
- You must be extremely meticulous, with a keen attention for details
- Ability to juggle various projects simultaneously
- Able to set deadlines and work independently
- Team player able to work with international teams located in different countries
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The ability to make an immediate impact—we’re a startup and your ideas and effort matter
- Significant global career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business
- No dress code- wear whatever you like!
- Flexible working hours and annual leave
- International mindset, close collaboration with management
- High degree of autonomy