Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Zilingo is looking for a creative, out-of-the-box Social Media Associate who can help the Zilingo Communications team achieve our goal and all-round social media marketing efforts for our global business.
- Responsible for building B2B & corporate social media strategy and executing across all channels and handles, while aligning with broader branding/PR strategy with global teams
- Ability to growth hack, monitor performance and improve the brand regularly leveraging social media analytic tools
- Create content on topics as supply chain, manufacturing industry, sustainability, fashion technology and commerce whilst liaising with global management and PR team
- Communicate corporate brand messages that aligns the entire company with local leads
- Coordinate, collaborate and effectively communicate with higher management on consolidating content and approvals
- Oversee and support tasks requests to be implemented regionally and globally
- Ability to plan, visualize and brief content to effectively work with production team
- Can bridge analytical thinking with creative storytelling. Always able to answer 'why' something is important not just 'what.' You are a thought leader and not just a thought tweeter or parrot of existing commentary
- Act and think like a journalist and blogger by creating content that educates as well as inspires, is passionate about the business of fashion, and can engage relevant people for quotes and insights in conferences, trade shows and live events.
- Independently liaise with various team functions in planning and creating content
- Execute all social media strategy and direction for global Zilingo’s facing handles
Must Haves for this Position:
- 2+ years of experience in blogging, journalism, writing, social media management, photo and video editing experience are key
- Comfortable with chaos and thinking on their feet at live events
- Knowledge of social and environmental trends, especially in apparel, fashion, technology and logistics industries, business of fashion, supply chain
- Content creation & Copywriting is a must
- Collaborative and team player mindset, with the ability to influence
- High ethical standards and commitment to core values of leadership, respect, and integrity
- Fluent in both written and conversational English
- Preferably with a familiarity to the e-commerce field, and strong understanding of emerging markets’ trends and business culture
- Basic knowledge of design skills is a plus
- Independent and confident to liaise with teams from a diverse background
- Must have a positive and open-minded attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop