Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Zilingo has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Art Director to lead a services in terms of local and regional team through all creative assets needed to support the supply chain and service lead business. We are looking for someone innovative and self-driven who thinks out of the box and enjoys a fast paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Regular brainstorming of new ideas
- Attend client meetings and arrange pitch decks to fit their requirements if required.
- Ensure a good synergy between marketing, sales and production teams
- Work alongside the multimedia team to support productions for various business types. From storyboarding, execution to finished product.
- Manage a team of creatives to deliver high quality content.
- Deliver assets efficiently
- Work in tandem with the design and marketing teams to produce a high volume of new content ideas.
- Implement and drive processes amongst the team
- Be responsible for the whole production line from pre to post production.
- Creative storytelling
- Work on design ideas for large-scale campaigns across multiple clients and execute them through a team of in-house and freelance designers
- Manage the professional growth and creative development of a multicultural team of graphics designers, with frequent mentoring and 1 on 1 sessions to ensure a healthy working environment for your team
- Always ready to explore new design initiatives and lead on new innovative design and multimedia ideas
- Be at the cutting edge of design best practices, with global standards for design and production quality
Must haves for this position:
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Creative thinker.
- Highly organized. Has the ability to work on many projects with moving times.
- BA/BS degree in related fields.
- 5+ years experience in a related field
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance management.
- Great communicator to be able to liaise across teams / client / external vendors
- Fluent in illustrator, photoshop and Adobe Suite
- Cultural awareness for your local market