Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
As the Senior Business Analyst you should be responsible for product consulting to country implementation teams. You are entitled to carry out the product market fit on the industrial level. If any gap is found with the As-Is product you should be responsible to carry out the feasibility study and align with the future road map of the product. You should take the ownership of the country level requirement prioritization by justifying the value proposition of the product to the identified stakeholders.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Advise sales teams by breaking down the project scope into project milestones and assisting the sales team for strategic pricing.
- Prioritizing the country level logged-in Change Requests across all the projects and Responsible for the CR Management.
- Assess customers' requirements and challenges, understand client business processes and effectively communicate the value proposition of the solution to the client and to delivery teams.
- Define the business requirements via agile stories working with the stakeholders to groom identified epics into user stories.
- Conduct project scope definition of the complex projects and develop detailed work plans, scheduling, project estimates and status reports.
- Communicate the new feature enhancement/ CRs with the defined value proposition to the product team.
- Validate of recruitment/Training of BA’s and Implementation Heads.
- Engage with key accounts and assist sales with conversions of factories
- Serve as a product and technology consultant to both prospective clients and existing clients.
- Ability to interact with operational management of client organizations to understand their business processes.
- Communicate the new product deliverable with the Sales and Implementation Teams.
- Involve with the regional delivery team and plan the implementation Delivery timelines by aligning the back-end resources.
- Manage the Implementation Planning with the Ops Managers.
- Participate in onsite visits supporting implementation and closing off the project.
- % of the Pilot to Paid Factory Conversion.
- # of Factories Implemented with On-Time Delivery.
- # of Features brought up to the Product Development Phase.
- % of factories migrated to tracer to oneapp.
- Reduction Rate % of Factory visits of BA/ I.Es.
- Local Implementation Teams (BA /I.E) empowerment : Successful hand-over of managing the overall project management.
- SoP : Streamline Delivery, Implementation related SoPs and Stabilize the processes between stakeholders.
- Delivery : On time delivery of the Implementation Activities by utilizing the local resources.
- Product : Establish the Product Fit based on the GEO and the Apparel product type.
Must haves for this position:
- 4+ year experience in apparel production field and process re-engineering.
- Working knowledge on process improvement tools and techniques such as Six Sigma, Kaizen.(Lean Certified would be an value advantage)
- Working knowledge on BPMN tools such as Bizagi, Visio or LucidChart.
- Hands-On experience with the JIRA as a project management tool.
- Experience with the Agile Methodologies in Software project management.
- Planning, Organizing and reviewing skills. Decision Making & Influencing Skills.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Excel at G-Suite Package. (G-Docs, G-Sheets)
- Strong critical reasoning and problem-solving ability.
- Interpersonal Skills - Ability to work with a varied set of individuals across all levels - Initiates and develops business relationships in positive ways.