Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic designer with a keen eye for solving experience problems on B2B products. The new intern will be essentially asked to help us out with our MES software, Zilingo Factory, currently functional across 50+ factories in 6 countries. You can learn more about it here. Also, if you want to know more about our other products, visit here.
We are extending a 6-month contract initially (Paid Internship) but depending on your potential, we may extend a full-time employment opportunity to the candidate.
- A good understanding of B2B products and its design. The ability to understand specific user pain points and solving them with efficiency.
- Zilingo factory being a multifaceted application (with interfaces ranging from TV, tablet, mobile & web), we expect you to understand the user expectations and their behaviors accordingly. One should show intentions of being design fluid and device-aware.
- Since all verticals work closely with each other. Candidates should display diligent communication and co-operative skills.
- The knack to debate, brainstorm and actively participate in design discussions with the team. Should be able to design and prototype with efficiency.
- It goes without saying that we are open to great ideas and explorations, and anything exceptional from your end will be considered with full support. So feel free to stretch out, communicate with peers and get your hands dirty in order to explore your own potential.
About the team:
We are currently a team of 5 versatile designers with IIT and NID background. We individually own and execute the entire experience of various Zilingo products. Our work involves talking cross teams, defining the problem and executing both UI and UX of assigned products. The team always enjoys a candid rebutting session where there's always something to learn!
- Degree in Design or Related (IIT and NID background will be a plus)
- Good English Level and Communications skills.
- Able to commit to work 5 days/week & Preferably open for a 6 months internship.
- Eager to learn and strong interest in UX.