Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
More about MaaS:
Zilingo Marketing Services (MaaS)- Zilingo Marketing Services was launched in November 2019, with the vision of providing full-stack marketing solutions to SMEs, Offline Retailers & Manufacturers across South East Asia, through a no-nonsense approach without the typical frills (rd. timelines, bloated budget & inefficiencies) of a high ticket agency.
10 months later, we’ve amplified awareness & sales for over 1,200 clients across Indonesia, Thailand, India & Philippines using our in-house experts, Z-owned studios in Thailand & Indonesia, a global network of freelancers, consultants and AI-driven tools. Our clients include Grab Indonesia, Panasonic, HP, Jaspal Thailand, DHL Southeast Asia.
Our services span 4 core brand & marketing solutions-- a. cataloguing & short-form content production; b. graphic design; c. social media content & strategy; d. performance marketing.
The Regional Delivery Operations lead is responsible for all client (merchant) related delivery operations, from client service delivery to coordinating 3P pricing, acquisition and negotiations. This lead works closely with Product Specialists and Delivery Leads in each geography, coordinating and ensuring, day to day client operations are executed smoothly, and monthly CM1 targets are maintained.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring every brand/merchant/customer has a delivery process or delivery party affixed & delivery SLAs against each client is maintained
- Production BAU for India, Thailand, Indonesia & Philippines are on track, while closely coordinating with local delivery leads, ensuring margins on a daily basis are maintained against monthly KPIs
- Training delivery teams, re-training MaaS teams on new products/product refinements, while maintaining delivery SOPs to minimize/improve SLAs and output
- 3P acquisition in close coordinating with delivery specialists, ensuring prices are routinely negotiation to enable CM1 targets per month, per country
- Tracking, planning client-based execution, and ensuring clear, comprehensive reporting maps for the same.
- Delivery planning against product roadmap and plan
- Daily reporting and tracking on all delivery related costs and invoicing
- MIS Management for MaaS Delivery Operations
- CM1 growth and maintenance across all countries
- Ensuring all legal systems, conditions & must-haves are followed and in-place, as per SOPs framed for product specific execution
- Working closely with local finance teams, to ensure clear financial recon, tracking and planning is undertaken on a monthly basis
What will you need?
- BA/BS degree in related field, preferably Engineering
- Fluent in written and spoked English is a must.
- Operations & Systems thinking, strong in analytics and data management
- Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
- Comfortable working in multicultural, multilingual environment
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrable experience with writing, editing and crafting content for social media
- Demonstrable experience leveraging content management and analytical tools
- Must have an excellent understanding of social media, audience community, trends, etc.
- Must be able to work in extremely fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prior experience in a logistics & operations management is a necessity
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines
- Creative thinker and problem solver – enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions, devising new and exciting ways to engage audiences