Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
● Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
● Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
● Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
About Our Marketing Services
Zilingo Marketing Services (MaaS)- Zilingo Marketing Services was launched in November 2019, with the vision of providing full-stack marketing solutions to SMEs, Offline Retailers & Manufacturers across South East Asia, through a no-nonsense approach without the typical frills (rd. timelines, bloated budget & inefficiencies) of a high ticket agency. 18 months later, we’ve amplified awareness & sales for over 1,800 clients across Indonesia, Thailand, India & Philippines using our in-house experts, Z-owned studios in Thailand & Indonesia, a global network of freelancers, consultants and AI-driven tools.
Our clients include Grab Indonesia, Panasonic, HP, Jaspal Thailand, DHL Southeast Asia. Our services span 4 core brand & marketing solutions-- a. cataloguing & short-form content production; b. graphic design; c. social media content & strategy; d. performance marketing.
The Product Marketing Manager role requires a marketing ninja, who understands sales strategies and can craft, run & manage paid + organic marketing campaigns- aimed at acquiring, retaining & retargeting Zilingo Marketing Services' clients across Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, India & Singapore. As the regional product manager, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing Services, and manage a product marketing team spread across all Zilingo's Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines & Indian markets.
- Lead all marketing efforts towards user acquisition and engagement for Zilingo Marketing Services in all our core B2B markets including BTL, 1-1 B2B marketing through pitches, marketing communication, email, trade shows, digital marketing, offline events, lead generation platforms and more
- Work with the team to establish and manage Zilingo's relationships with external partners to grow Zilingo Marketing Services' freelancer/agency/studio network. Similarly, undertake and manage partnerships with potential affiliates, including major banks, telcos, startups and other organisations
- Plan and execute all marketing events offline events, trade shows, training sessions, BTL Marketing, etc which are aimed at growing sales from SMEs, offline distributors, startups & D2C brands across Southeast Asia.
- Working closely with Zilingo's CRM and Performance Marketing team, to craft campaigns, acquisition and retention messaging for Zilingo Marketing Services' merchant base- both on the Zilingo ecosystem and off-the ecosystem
- Maintain monthly reports on marketing efforts and campaigns. This includes budget planning, funnel forecasting & tracking across all marketing activities and campaigns conducted.
- Owning and staying accountable to a sales KPI, alongside typical marketing funnel metrics (conversion, ToFu/BoFu, CAC, % Repeats). As a Product Marketing Lead, your overall responsibility would be to support & ensure local countries hit their sales target, through acquisition and conversion efforts driven by sales + marketing teams
- Coordinate closely with the central and local marketing teams to align all marketing activities and provide support whenever required
Must Have those Ninja skills:
- Creative thinker and problem solver – enjoys generating innovative ideas and solutions,
devising new and exciting ways to engage audiences
- Comfortable dealing with other merchants/companies/SMEs
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and
delivering to tight deadlines
- Data-driven - comfortable with MS Excel and data analysis and able to take data-driven
- Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work
- Since this is a global role, 100% fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
- Ready to work on new, previously untested initiatives and is not deterred by failure
- Will drive projects independently and take responsibility readily
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment
- Well versed with the latest trends, styles and updates in the fashion world
- Comfortable and Proficient in running Digital campaigns and tracking relevant metrics to make data driven decisions
- Experience in managing social media campaigns to drive engagement and traction.
- Marketing graduate/ post-graduate degree
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Three or more years of Marketing experience in Startup, Agencies or eCommerce
- Prior experience in agency or vendor-focused marketing is a plus
- Fluent with MS Office, can process complex data sets and deliver insights
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite tools are a plus