Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
As Technical support Engineer you will own the software and hardware implementation process and provide on-going technical support to our customers ensuring our real-time factory manufacturing execution software and technology, which digitizes the manufacturing process, optimizes factory productivity. Involves a lot of mobility to clients' site.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Advise on hardware specifications to be procured by client and conduct system installation and configuration of hardware components
- Carry out software installation and testing activities prior to implementation ensuring software functionality
- Conduct Site readiness audits ensuring all site pre-requisites are met prior to implementation (Go-Live)
- Conduct trainings for the client project team and obtain training sign-off from all end users
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in hardware or software configuration when raised from the client’s project team and conduct occasional on-site visits and conduct additional trainings if needed
- Support the client’s project team on the day to day activities to run the system smoothly by monitoring daily events and capturing the behavior of implemented client projects
- Obtain continuous updates from product Team/ business analysts relating to new updates and features on a weekly basis
Must haves for this position:
- Basic Understanding of Manufacturing processes and concepts
- Problem solving skills and proactive approach with new initiatives
- Experience in Software quality testing techniques
- Self-motivated and ability to quickly learn and work as part of a team in a fast- paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to produce basic documentations using Microsoft office tools
- Excellent attention to detail and a positive & proactive attitude
- Diploma or Degree in information technology or Industrial engineering Field is preferred
- 2+ years of work experience as a system support engineer (preferably in garment & apparel industry or related manufacturing environment)
- Computer networking knowledge will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English language is a must