Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability .We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
The person will work with the head of products and partnerships to diversify financial products, identify new avenues for growth by expanding on partnerships and create on the platform.
- Generate leads of customer through field activities, direct customer meetings, references and Cold Calling
- Candidates will be responsible for achieving sales target of Zilingo Financing Service
- Exploring different partnership opportunities with banks and NBFCs for more capital to be made available for deployment
- Project Management and stakeholder management are key requirements
- The person will work independently and should be self-motivated
- Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate requirements
- Review existing systems & processes and come up with creative/automated solutions while working with technical teams
- Identify various customers on the Zilingo Trade platform and customers using Zilingo services for whom Fintech can be embedded
- Prepare call notes and update trackers after collecting information from different teams across the company
- Utilize good understanding of business analysis procedures and concepts. Ability to understand how systems across the business work together.
- Bachelor's Degree in any major (preferably Business)
- Education level. - Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience - 1 to 3 years experience
- Specific skills - Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Reporting
- Personal characteristics - Must be self motivated and ownership-driven
- Preferably with a familiarity in the e-commerce field
- Sales driven person
- Good connection of brands
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close and generate revenues
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and with excellent and organized follow-up skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have a positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop
- Dynamic and flexible with ability to work in emerging markets