Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Zilingo is looking for creative-thinking, proactive, passionate, trend spotting, technically sound and experienced Social Media Associate who can help the Regional team scale, amplify, and organically grow our social media efforts for the company globally.
- Research, plan and brief creative content that encourages engagement, builds brand presence and adds value to our audience on our global social media platforms channels
- Responsible for monitoring and scheduling social media posts across multiple platforms
- Generate monthly performance reports and build social media strategy decks from scratch
- You will be working with many departments in Zilingo, reporting to the Regional Social Media Manager. Being on your toes and being able to effectively communicate with teams globally and deliver will be vital.
- An eye for design with basic skills in Adobe Creative is preferred to effectively collaborate with the production team on content planning and briefing.
- Confident in copywriting to create content in English for B2B global audiences on various social media channels, mainly LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Ability to self-learn, find inspiration and provide constructive feedback in team discussions
- Be able to think strategically and create content that tells a story - answering “why” and not just “what” to the audience
- Create content from the perspective of a blogger/audience with the aim to inspire and build the connection to our business
- Ability of work in a collaborative manner with reaching out to many departments to get the necessary steps done on social media requests
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and be able to take ownership on tasks as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience in Social Media, Branding, Marketing Communications
- Fluent in both written and conversational English & Thai
- Skills in blogging, journalism, copywriting, social media management, photo and video editing
- Acquainted with fast paced environments, comfortable with ambiguity and be a problem solver
- Knowledge of social and environmental trends, especially in apparel, fashion, technology and logistics, payments and supply chain
- Knowledge of Social Media Management tools (Socialbakers, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Passionate, collaborative, a team player mindset
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ask for help when needed
- High ethical standards and commitment to core values of leadership, respect, and integrity
- Preferably with a familiarity to the e-commerce field, and strong understanding of emerging markets’ trends and business culture
- Proactive, must have a positive and open-minded attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop when met with challenging tasks
- Comfortable working cross functionally and across diverse teams
In three months, you would have:
- Learned to plan, brief and execute the entire process of content for social media posting
- Develop a global view of our business and create content that reflects the business direction
- Practice your creativity and execute your ideas into a social media post
- Become confident in effectively communicating your ideas from plan to life
- Develop your own social media voice and tone of copywriting
- Comfortable in speaking up and addressing to the team of your inputs and struggles
- The skill to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once