Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
- Responsible for the Indonesia P&L for fintech
- Build partnerships with financial institutions in order to provide access to financial solutions to our customer base
- Collaborate with Ztrade and Zservices stakeholders to identify and grow the number of customers that avail financial solutions on our platform
Responsibilities for this position:
- Identify opportunities to grow the overall penetration of credit across the Ztrade platform
- Drive key partnerships with banks / Fintechs / NBFCs / e-commerce players for trade credit solutions
- Responsible for managing the partnerships, scaling them and accountable for delivery on business from each of the partners. Own the P&L for delivery
- Work closely with product and technology teams and with cross functional stakeholders across Risk, Legal, Compliance, etc to create these partnerships
- Collaboratively and cross-functionally drive the identification, structuring, negotiating, closing and nurturing of all strategic relationships
- Negotiate attractive partnership deals and ensure mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Education level : Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferred
- Experience : 4+ years
- Specific skills : Must have worked in the financial services industry. Understanding of marketplaces and technology platforms is a value add
- Must have commercial banking or institutional banking lending product exposure
- Personal characteristics : Must be driven and committed to achieve greater heights for the firm. Have a high degree of ownership. Entrepreneurial in nature with a business-focused mindset. Should have deal making instincts.
From the Hiring Manager: The individual should have a deep sense of ownership and must have demonstrable experience of setting up alliances and strategic partnerships.