Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
We are growing the DevOps team to deal with bigger challenges of scale, enhance container orchestration, improve automation further, and experiment on next-gen platforms.
- A good background Linux background is essential.
- Experience in at least one scripting language (Bash/Ruby/Python)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Chef, Ansible, or Puppet is a great plus
- Experience with any one cloud infrastructure platform (IaaS) like AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, etc., is preferred
- Well versed on standard Devops technologies like CI tools(Jenkins, etc.), Git, monitoring tools like icinga/Nagios, Graylog/ELK, Grafana
- Experience Required- 2 to 7 Years