Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
We’re looking for a candidate to work as Finance Executive. You have to be highly organized and adaptable, able to manage multiple responsibilities across a growing finance function. Moreover, you should keep learning attitude, accept change as we are a fast growing multinational Ecommerce.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Participate in financial audits
- Preparation of financial data and reports for the purpose of Group Reporting.
- Co-ordinate with various teams for data
- Preparation of various MIS documents.
- SgnA and Cash Balance Reporting and Reconciliation
- Other Ad-Hoc requests
- Compiling audit data, solving audit queries
- Preparation of audit schedules and documentation of accounting data.
- Fluent in English
- Com, M.Com, CA
- 0 - 2 years’ experience in Accounts and Finance (Experience in Import / Export Accounting & Operations is a plus)
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously