Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability.We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
We are growing the DevOps team to deal with bigger challenges of scale, enhance container orchestration, improve automation further, and experiment on next-gen platforms.
- A strong background in Linux Environment
- Experience required 3+ years of domain experience
- Strong Experience in Cloud technologies, security and networking concepts, multi-cloud environments, etc.
- Experience with at least scripting language (Ruby/Python/Groovy)
- Expertise with at least one of the cloud infrastructure platforms (IaaS) like AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Experience in Terraform is highly desirable but not mandatory
- Experience in any automation tool like Ansible, Chef will be preferred
- Good understanding of Kubernetes/docker ecosystem
- Understanding on Java stack and tuning the java application is preferred
- Any other DevOps related experience will be accounted for
Must haves for this position
- Developing code for chef, terraform, kubernetes and build automation tools for deployment, Infra management, and observability components.
- Developing scripts using ruby/bash to develop tools for monitoring/alerting.
- Managing Development on different clouds like AWS, GCP, etc. for improving the security, following cost optimization strategies, and building automation for different components in the clouds using terraform
- Building routines in CI pipeline for application build and deployment cycle
- Developing auto-scaling components for big data stack on Hadoop ecosystem
- Build Infrastructure for components like emr, druid, flink, kafka, mongo, postgres, graylog, elasticsearch, etc.