Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Zilingo Marketing Services (MaaS)- Zilingo Marketing Services was launched in November 2019, with the vision of providing full-stack marketing solutions to SMEs, Offline Retailers & Manufacturers across South East Asia, through a no-nonsense approach without the typical frills (rd. timelines, bloated budget & inefficiencies) of a high ticket agency. 18 months later, we’ve amplified awareness & sales for over 1,800 clients across Indonesia, Thailand, India & Philippines using our in-house experts, Z-owned studios in Thailand & Indonesia, a global network of freelancers, consultants and AI-driven tools.
Our clients include Grab Indonesia, Panasonic, HP, Jaspal Thailand, DHL Southeast Asia. Our services span 4 core brand & marketing solutions-- a. cataloguing & short-form content production; b. graphic design; c. social media content & strategy; d. performance marketing.
The primary overview of our Head of Platform Monetization-Marketing Services, Indonesia is to continue expanding, developing and managing Zilingo’s Marketing Services Business line in Indonesia, ensuring there’s a consistent cross-pollination of clients & product opportunity with Zilingo’s Commerce business line.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Driving platform ecosystem growth targets in Indonesia- specifically Marketing Services. This entails driving & ensuring month on month growth in Revenue, CM2 and EBITDA for the business vertical. In parallel, drive client acquisition, retention & Zilingo-cross sales metrics.
- Expand, experiment and optimize the Marketing Services product suite (content production; digital marketing; social media content and graphic design). This would entail working closely with product leads on a regional and local basis.
- Manage, mentor & grow sales teams in Indonesia.
- Work closely with Zilingo Sr Management to strategise business line growth and quarterly targets.
- Drive Key Account acquisition, and manage critical vendor/partner relationships.
- Work closely with the B2C, Private Label, E-POS & Inventory Management, Trend Forecasting and Fintech teams to create synergies and growth across businesses and regions.
- Establish SLAs, processes and guidelines required to build a best-in-class Marketing & Content output. Constantly adopt & adapt agency/studio best-practices in a lean, efficient manner relevant to Zilingo’s platform
- Launching new platform ecosystem services
- Collaborating with the Regional Platform Ecosystem team based in Singapore to coordinate the implementation of new initiatives.
Product Marketing and Sales
- Be the owner and define go-to-market strategy for B2B products in your local market
- Take charge of the local marketing budget and target cost-effective, high-impact channels for maximum ROI
- Own the full-stack marketing portfolio which includes branding to out-of-the-box growth hacking projects, on-ground activations, digital, CRM, partnerships, and more.
- Own and define internal and external communication for all functions across the marketing funnel to drive engagement
- Track all marketing KPIs and provide actionable insights for improvement and growth
- A/B test and execute winning marketing strategies to generate leads, consideration, conversion and retention
- Develop and map customer journeys, personas and profiling for actionable insights and improved messaging
- Develop/pitch campaigns to a large volume of active and prospective accounts across multiple categories
- Establish and build effective relationships on the client and agency side.
- Proficiently update customer relationship management software database with new leads, opportunities, and sales progressions
- Maintain pipeline reports for ongoing updates on sales status
- This role requires you to be a jack of all trades - you need to love Marketing and growth hacking and you need to be a hustler who can get stuff done by yourself, in an error-free, data-driven manner
- Create strategy campaign for Influencers Marketing Services both for Zilingo and Client
- Execute influencers campaign both for Zilingo and Client
- Analyze and do final report after influencers campaign
- Number for leads generated across all channels
- Lead to Warm Lead Conversion %s
- Marketing Campaigns Performance & ROI
- Increasing AOV of clients
- Improving retention %s through marketing initiatives
- Improving the customer experience journey from acquisition to retention
- Increasing brand awareness and SOV
- Onboarding Medium-Large business to use MAAS
- Support monthly target revenue by BD effort and Marketing effort
Must haves for this position:
- BA/MBA in Marketing, Sales or Business.
- Prior experience working with an established startup preferably in a project management, business development or sales role, or have founded a startup previously.
- Prior experience in B2B and/or software-related marketing is a plus.
- 6-10 years’ working experience (3+ years of Marketing experience in Startup, Agencies or eCommerce).
- Must possess excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Strong Leadership skills, with proven experience building and managing teams effectively.
- Need to have a go-getter attitude and not be afraid to deal with Ambiguity.
- Good Degree of Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to adjust to a dynamic environment with speed and agility.
- Fluent written and spoken English (Proficiency/business fluency in Spanish a plus).
- Comfortable to travel frequently.