Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure all assigned day-to-day operations are performed timely and accurately.
- Support commercial team and site team on general administration as required.
- Support across customer accounts and support other procurement activities.
- Filing data & Managing emails and correspondence.
- Data entry.
- Managing daily orders.
What will you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 0-1 year experience as Administrator or coordinator (fresh graduate are welcome)
- Comfortable working on 3 months contract.
- Good English Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Service minded and able to work under pressure.