Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Supporting the operations team (marketplace, logistics, warehouse, etc.) on various projects and managing day-to-day operations.
- Optimize existing operational processes after identifying inefficiencies.
- Providing feedback to and working with other departments to improve overall operations efficiency.
- Analyzing and monitoring operational KPIs.
Areas you will be exposed to:
- Local Operations
- E-commerce platform Operations
- Cross Border Operations
- B2B Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fresher who is interested in starting a career in Operations in a startup environment.
- Must have a positive attitude, with a passion to learn about the business.
- Experience in working independently and delivering projects in a timely manner.
- Knowledge in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail & data oriented.
- Reporting & communication within given timelines