Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.\
As a Hubspot Admin you will be responsible for the Sales Operations / CRM process,relational databases, data governance, and process improvement. Along with this you will also be supporting a team of sales professionals in a tech/SaaS high-growth environment, creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
Responsibilities for this position:
- Provides day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system administration, data integrity, and reporting for all sales enablement tools. Also integral for the development and proliferation of Hubspot and such tools.
- Support organizational growth goals by increasing efficiencies and optimizing for productivity by developing a solid understanding of sales-specific business processes.
- Assist cross-functional teams and internal resources to define process requirements and change requests related to the sales processes.
- Oversees data integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, data auditing, clean-up and deduping, and workflow management with focus on sustainable, scalable processes.
- Primary contact for all HubSpot CRM Analytics reporting requests including creation and support of all metrics and revenue reporting, ongoing Sales/Marketing/Operations department KPI reporting, and ad hoc projects as needed.
- Acts as primary administrator of the HubSpot CRM database, including the creation and iterative improvements of workflows, custom fields and data flow management processes.
- Maintain all system documentation.
- Develop department/role-specific Dashboards, Reports, Contact Lists, Notifications, and other routine Tasks to support Sales Leadership in maintaining consistent team oversight.
- Investigate and recommend new sales tools to improve and expedite key sales activities to increase sales efficiency and productivity.
Must haves for this position
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 7 years of experience either in Sales Operations / CRM
- Experience with relational databases, data governance, and process improvement
- Experience supporting a team of sales professionals in a tech/SaaS high-growth environment
- Strong data management abilities
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to identify actionable insights through data analysis to support data-driven business decisions
- Proven experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Highly self-motivated and dependable