Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
You will be Responsible to get retail or wholesale buyers to purchase company's garments, textile, and fashions. This involves contacting and meeting with potential buyers, providing hospitality for them and organizing events such as trade shows.
- Identify and target prospective customers and answer their questions about products, prices, credit terms and other matters.
- Recommend products to customers based on their needs and interests, demonstrate, and explain products, and provide samples and catalogs.
- Negotiate contracts, credit terms and warranties, and provide after-sales support to customers.
- Quote prices, arrange deliveries, monitor the textile's fashion market, and keep up with the latest products.
- Responsible for making new dealer tie-ups and being responsible for retaining old dealership by repeat orders.
- Bachelor's Degree in any major (preferably Business)
- Fluent in Thai & English
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience into textile / garment / fashion sales is mandatory.
- Sales driven person
- Past experience in B2B sales.
- Willing to do the field work and travel across the country.