Position: Remote Sales Agent (Stock Liquidation)
Remote Consultant - Based in the US or Europe
Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Zilingo has stocks of affordable Women’s fashion wear that we are trying to sell out. Hence, we are on the lookout for a motivated “Stock Liquidation Agent" with a strong network to help us to connect with potential buyers. (Wholesalers, Brands, Retailers, etc…)
This role is remote, and commission will be paid on deals closed.
- Strong communications skills and Fluent English.
- Experience working in Sales within the Fashion Industry or connections with wholesalers, retailers.
- Previous experience in stock liquidation will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a network of potential buyers.
- Being comfortable working on Commission only.