Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
What will you be doing?
- Collections and Recoveries of High Value Unsecured Business Loans
- Chalking out the various possible strategies of recoveries of NPA accounts and Lower DPD Collections
- Hiring, Mentoring and Driving Collection and Recovery Agencies.
- Exploring the various legal alternatives available and assisting.
- Consistently and effectively follow up and negotiating with the customers.
- Laisoning with Lawyers, Economics Offence authorities, police and other statutory authorities.
- Facilitating effective liquidation of collateral assets of securities of the borrower.
- Negotiating with the borrower consistently and effectively for faster and efficient recoveries.
- Preparing the MIS for daily receivables and reporting the same
What will you need?
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Collections and Recoveries of Unsecured Business Loans in Banks / Non Banking Financial Institutions
- Experience in Driving Collection and Recovery Agencies
- Knowledge of various Legal Remedies of the Country
- Skip Tracing Exposure.
- Drive for Results
- Effective communication skill
- Street Smart and Go getter
- Lawyers, Economics Offence authorities, police and other statutory authorities