Position: Remote Sales Agent (PPE)
Remote Sales Consultant - Worldwide
Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
As we recently expanded in the PPE (personal protective equipment) field, we are on the lookout for a motivated “Remote Sales Agent" with a strong network in order to help us to connect with potential buyers (Eg: Hospitals, Companies and Government representatives).
- Strong communications skills.
- Previous or current employee of a large medical distribution/sales company, large hospital group or Previous employee of government institution.
- Previous experience in PPE field will be an added advantage.
- C-Suite connections at large hospital groups or medical facilities, companies, or governments.
- Being comfortable working independently and remotely.
- Commission will be paid based on deals closed.