Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and recycling to global brands, and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
- Covers all legal administrative requirements including but not limited to: contracts, opening of bank accounts, setting up new entities etc.
- Involves writing agreements day to day
- Coordinating and outsourcing lawyers
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Supporting many global projects
- Able to speak and write in english in a professional scale (reading, writing and translating)
- Have at least 1 up to 3 years experience as an in house legal and/or a corporate lawyer
- Degree in Law
- Should have a General Knowledge of the Indonesian Local Law, E-commerce Law
- Eager to learn
Excellent at drafting and reviewing contracts and legal paperwork and accustomed to handle corporate law (i.e fintech law, company law)
Team player and able to work under pressure
Have a high initiative and an excellent attention to detail
Have passed Indonesia Bar Exam is a plus
Perks of Joining the Z-Family:
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidies for external learning resources (e.g. books, tuition)
- Subsidies for lifestyle and entertainment (e.g. Spotify, Netflix, gym memberships)
- Healthcare and dental coverage