Job Type: Full-Time Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain Fair, Connected and Transparent using Technology, Data and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has three main pillars: Commerce, Services and Sustainability.
- Commerce. We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Services (Saas, MaaS, Fintech). We develop and deploy Software as a Service to factories and brands to help improve operational efficiency; help brands and factories enhance branding Marketing as a Service; and use technology to connect makers and merchants with access to working capital.
- Sustainability. We provide brands with transparency into the sustainability of their supply chain. We also bring sustainable fabric and are launching a Sustainability Fund which enables factories to improve sustainability with investment.
Short Description: This role is for business driven creative all-rounder with a passion for fashion and photography. They will be expected to lead a big team of photographers, stylists and producers locally as well as bring in external creatives and agencies. The goal will be to build and lead a busy and profitable studio covering mens, womens, kids, beauty and FMCG. Built much like a content agency we expect a constant influx of new projects and a high turnover of work on a daily basis. The work produced will consist of cataloging, lookbook shoots, campaigns and factory shoots. In addition to the multimedia assets there will be graphic requirements to support social, digital and design teams to produce assets.
The Head of Studio will be expected to liaise with sales and marketing teams on a daily basis to reach targets and work with clients to meet their expectations. The turnaround time is quick and the content should be of international standards.
- Regular brainstorming of new ideas
- Build relationships with external partners / agencies
- Attend client meetings and arrange pitch decks to fit their requirements.
- Ensure a good synergy between marketing, sales and production teams
- Manage a team of creatives to deliver high quality content.
- Oversee that shoots to run smoothly and effectively
- Deliver assets efficiently
- Work in tandem with the design and marketing teams to produce a high volume of new content ideas.
- Implement and drive processes amongst the team
- Adapt to many different styles in order to promote mens, womens, kids and FMCG.
- Be responsible for the whole production line from pre to post production.
MUST HAVE THESE NINJA SKILLS
- Cultural awareness for your local market
- A driver of processes
- Fully engaged with all things trending.
- Creative, a fashion driven vision
- Excellent time management - able to stay calm under pressure whilst working quickly and delivering to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of photography and styling
- Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance management.
- Detail oriented – spots mistakes and takes pride in their work.
- Able to lead, motivate and nurture a team of creatives
- Comfortable working in a multicultural, multilingual environment.
- Excellent communicator and people-oriented person who enjoys teamwork and working in a collaborative environment.
- Great communicator to be able to liaise across teams / client / external vendors
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in Thai & English is a must.
- Creative thinker.
- Highly organized. Has ability to work on many projects with moving times.
- Good contacts within the industry
- BA/BS degree in related field.
- 3+ years experience in a related field
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.