Since being founded in 2015 by former McKinsey consultant Ankiti Bose, and ex-Yahoo engineer Dhruv Kapoor, Zilingo has advanced from being a purely online fashion marketplace, to an all-encompassing ecosystem that unlocks value across the whole supply chain.
Our businesses include B2C & B2B Marketplace, Private Label as a Service, E-POS & Inventory Management, Trend Forecasting and Fintech. Each business complements the other, creating compounding benefits for the platform.
We are actively looking to hire the world's best talent to join us. If you have the passion and ambition, let's build the next big thing together!
- Monitor daily financial cash flow (Disbursal and Repayment) of external funds and business partners, ensuring all is recognized and recorded properly.
- Assist in reporting, and analyzing financial numbers to ensure data validation.
- Reconcile B2B and B2B2C daily transactions with the tracker provided for proper historical bookkeeping
- Work closely with local business team to ensure day to day business runs smoothly.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in any major (preferably in Economics or Business)
- Have at least 1 years of relevant internship experience
- Preferably with a familiarity in the e-commerce field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and with excellent and organized follow-up skills
- Must have a positive attitude, proactive, fast learner and critical thinking
- Dynamic and flexible yet commit and responsible with ability to work in emerging markets
- Fluency in English is mandatory